Artcarved Wedding Bands

>> Nov 22, 2009

My husband works in a machine shop so his wedding band doesn't go to work with him. When he comes home, he rarely puts it on because the band is too uncomfortable he says. I found something to fix that as an anniversary gift idea!

They're called artcarved wedding bands. They come in a simple band to a more intricately carved band. Then he'd have no excuse not to wear his wedding band anymore.

I can't complain. I haven't worn mine in a few months either. When we married, I was a size 4. I'm not anymore and it felt snug so I took it off until I finish losing weight (which I'm on my way now). I'm hoping to be able to put my wedding set back on my Christmas.

2 comments:

Wedding bands November 23, 2009 at 10:13 AM  

Be sure to keep in mind to research all of the popular metals that are used for wedding bands today – platinum, palladium, gold, titanium and tungsten. Platinum is the most expensive, but also the most durable, so you get excellent value for your money. When you scratch platinum, the ring does not lose mass, and it can be refinished to look like new over and over. Gold will scratch off, and white gold isn’t naturally white, so it will turn yellow over time. If platinum is not an option, then I would consider palladium. Palladium is the better option over white gold if platinum is not an option.

And while I like the look of tungsten and titanium wedding bands, they can not be sized. So keep away from the pizza and beer, and make sure you renew that gym membership, too!

For more help with metals, a free brochure is available here - http://www.novelldesignstudio.com/choosing_your_metal/index.php

David Bester December 7, 2009 at 4:04 AM  

Is your husband wearing it again now?

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP