Best Christmas Presents

>> Nov 8, 2009

With 40-something days left until Christmas, I'm late. Usually by now, I've started organizing Santa lists and tracking down the most inexpensive way to make my kids' wishes come true.

This year, the lists include some electronics like MP3 players and cell phones but surprisingly, there are several books on the list too. Unlike last year, the list of video games they are hoping for has decreased substantially. Is this the end of the video game rage in my home? I sure hope so! If there is one toy that irritates me more than others, it would have to be video games. I much prefer to see my kids reading than playing video games!

1 comments:

Best SEO November 17, 2009 at 2:38 AM  

I like books too but I know that some prefer gadgets as a Christmas presents.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP