Economic Woes...We Can't Dig Out

>> Jan 18, 2010

Well, we've fallen another month behind in the mortgage.  Income tax returns aren't going to get back to us in time, or be enough, to dig us out of the total amount that the mortgage company wants by February 6.  I am going to see if we can refinance the house with a new company (at a lower interest rate) but being this far behind, I have little hope that will happen.  I hear about people being able to refinance because of the economy but I don't know how they are doing it.  We tried with our mortgage company and they wanted too much money to refinance.  If we could afford their thousands in fees, we could afford the house payment we have!  How are people who can't afford to live right now refinancing?  I don't understand.

I've been fighting hives for the last two weeks and trying to figure out what I am allergic to that has been causing them.  Maybe it's not an allergy to some object; maybe it's hives from stress. 

Our kids don't have any idea how bad it is getting.  Our teenager's biggest problem right now is the best acne pill available, the new cheer she's making for cheerleading, and falling in cheerleading in front of the boy she likes. We don't want any of the kids to know just yet.

7 comments:

UnbalancdedLibra January 19, 2010 at 4:10 AM  

Hey - aren't you writing for Demand Studios? That's brought over $2,000 into this house last month and we're up to around $1200 already this month. (he finally got hired) so that really helps!

Syn January 19, 2010 at 4:42 AM  

How do you find enough topics to write for? I have a hard time finding topics on things I am familiar with.

Syn January 19, 2010 at 4:42 AM  

Girl, what are you doing up at 4 a.m.?? :)

UnbalancdedLibra January 19, 2010 at 5:13 AM  

It wasn't 4am lol - it was 7!
I don't search categories, I search words because the categories are all jacked up. CJ gets tons of car, fish tank and guitar stuff to write about. I write about health, animals, etc...

I did a search for crib and found 5 articles to write just on that word alone. Search kids, baby, toddle, family, etc...

Syn January 19, 2010 at 5:28 AM  

7 am sounds better than 4:) My blog timestamp is off then.

I'll try that then. Thanks!

You know what is weird, I had a dream last night I was at your house and you made dinner (eggs) so I was cleaning up after dinner (dishes, garbage) and the garbage bag fell over and the garbage fell out. Eggs went all over the floor. We were cracking up over it. Weird.

UnbalancdedLibra January 19, 2010 at 8:54 AM  

Let me add to the weirdness...I made eggs yesterday for lunch and bumped the egg carton (there were 2 left in it) and that fell on the floor and I was NOT cracking up as I cleaned it up!

Syn January 19, 2010 at 12:42 PM  

LOL, that is weird. From a state away, eggs were falling on the floor for both of us:)

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP