Graco Strollers Recalled

>> Jan 20, 2010

1.5 million strollers are being recalled by Graco because of damage caused to several toddler's fingers from the canopy hinge.  To see if your Graco stroller is affected, check out the CPSC site.  It can cause amputation of your child's finger so it is very important that you check this out! 

This was unexpected news to find online tonight.  I logged on to look for eye cream for dark circles and find out a very popular brand of stroller can lacerate or amputate a baby's fingers is the big news. How scary is that! 

My "babies" aren't tiny babies anymore but I have baby nieces and nephews so I am going to forward this onto their parents as soon as I let y'all know. 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP