Picture and Video Technology Makes for Great Horse Shots

>> Jan 8, 2010

I love the digital capabilities we have nowadays.  When I had my first child, it was 35 mm cameras and huge video cameras for VHS tapes to lug around.  It's amazing now the digital technology that is available today in small packages. Certainly much more convenient!  It enables me to use my video card in my computer and really do some fun things with the video and pictures I take of my oldest daughter's riding lessons. I can capture action of her learning to jump or just loving on her horse.

I look forward to seeing what other technology they come out with in the future since I am a huge photo/video nut!  I am rarely without a camera.

Now if winter would just go away so riding lessons can continue!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP