Happy Birthday to My Son

>> Jun 25, 2010

The weekend is here. It my son's birthday so we are celebrating it this weekend with dinner out at the restaurant of his choice (he picked Olive Garden), the movie of his choice (Karate Kid I think), and a party at home. He's going to love his cake.  I am having a photo cake made and the picture on it is of him with his dog.  We'll probably have a fire in the fire pit too. The kids love that.

We have a ring for our fire pit but what I'd really like to look at are outdoor fireplaces.  It'd have to be woodburning over gas because our pit is in the middle of our big back yard and I wouldn't want to run gas lines out there but wood is fine with me.  

It's going to be a busy weekend.  Hope y'all enjoy yours!




0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP