Practicing Two-Point for Jumping

>> Jun 17, 2010

My daughter's stirrups had to be lengthened at yesterday's lesson for the third time in just a few months' time.  She's shooting up like crazy!  It was fun watching her practice her two-point in preparation for jumping.  I can't believe how fast she's growing.  Before I know it, she'll be taking driver's training, sat prep studying, and wanting to date like her older sister, my stepdaughter!

My stepdaughter is retaking her SAT's so I hope she does more SAT prep this time around.  She did average the first time but she wants to do above-average.  She intends to go to vet school, I believe small animal vet, so she's going to need the scores to get in.  She's going to need to put more time and effort into her SAT preparation and not get distracted like she did the first time.  My own horse-loving daughter is planning to go to school to be a large animal vet.  We're going to have several doctors in the family! 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP