Car A/C Would Go Out During Summer Heat

>> Jun 2, 2009

I was driving to the stable last week, hottest day so far this year, and my fan stopped working on my air conditioning. I'm just getting a little trickle out of the vents. Great! So, I roll down the windows and suffer (yes, suffer, because I don't do well in heat) while trying to figure out how to come up with the money to get my car's air conditioning fixed. Then yesterday it starts working again! Huh?

Today, it gets into the mid-80's and it's not working again! GRRR!!!! So I have a short in there somewhere - just for the front motor though. The vents in the back of my truck are working just fine (for my passengers since it doesn't reach up to the driver...sad for me).

I don't know how I am going to pay for this car repair. I mean, I know it's not like I'm replacing Ferrari parts or anything like that but still! It'll be a hot (and cranky) ride this summer if I don't though. I get light-headed in the heat so I have no choice.

What great timing! Things always seem to go wrong when you can least afford for them to. I wonder why that is. We have a horse show to go to in a couple weeks so I better get it fixed before I haul the kids to it without air conditioning...what a miserable ride that would be.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP