My Butt on a Clydesdale Cross

>> Jun 16, 2009

I wanted to lose weight before I rode JeeNee this year. She's half Clydesdale so it wouldn't hurt her any but I'd feel better about it. My thyroid has made that impossible though. Well, my thyroid and my doctor who doesn't know how to treat it (those complaints are on my thyroid blog).

I don't know what to do. I can't take anything for it without knowing how it'll react to my thyroid medication. It doesn't matter what a diet pill review says because I just don't know how I'll react (since I'm one of those odd ducks who react differently than they expect to medications if my medication reaction history is anything to go on.

JeeNee can definitely carry me. I'd just prefer she carry less of me!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP