Letting Go

>> Jun 10, 2009

I am slowly letting go of my neurotic need to watch every riding lesson my daughter has. Like me being right there would prevent her from being hurt! I guess it's not just a neurotic need...I do enjoy taking pictures and videos of her lessons but there is only so much I can do with hours and hours of videos of her lessons. She prefers me to be right there but it's time to back off a bit. I can still see her from the other side of the farm where I sit but she can't see me seeing her.

I am taking the time to read a book or check email on my cell phone (where would we be without cellular phones). Eventually, I am going to have to let go of my little girl I guess. I'm slowly starting (trying not to hover ALL the time...just some of the time).

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP