Electronics on the Fritz

>> Jun 17, 2009

I have all of these videos I've taken at the stable of the horses, lessons, etc., but I don't know what to do with them. I can't transfer them onto a DVD because my laptop keeps overheating every time I do. I really need a new computer. While we're at it, I'd like an entire home entertainment system - flat screen television, stereo system in a nice stereo cabinet, DVD player, etc. My stereo system is on top of my hutch, which I can't reach. My DVD player stopped working a few weeks ago (the kids are rough on them I guess). Our electronics are all on the endangered list but the economy still stinks. While it'd be great for retail for us to replace everything, my bank account would need CPR!

Earlier today, our smoke alarm was going off for no reason. That's battery-operated so it can't be on the electronics hit list like the rest of our electronics but I'm starting to wonder just what is going on here!

Whatever is going on, I hope to be able to put all the videos on DVD eventually to have. They're taking up too much room on my hard drive. Plus it'd be nice for my daughter to have when she's older.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP