Little Girls' Rooms

>> Mar 8, 2009

I was looking at these country-ish curtains at the local farm store for my daughter's room today. Right now she just has a valance but I don't like her window being so easily seen into. I don't know if I want to go with a camo type of pink and white curtains or with Cheap Blinds. I think blinds would give the room more privacy but curtains would look really nice too.

She and my youngest daughter have the BEST little girl's room and after I figure out the curtains/blinds, it will be almost done. She has S'Mores (the interactive pony) and a large, wooden barn full of horses so a country curtain would work in there but her wall is also covered in butterflies and flowers too. It's not all horses. I'll get it figured out soon.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP