Ten Essential Foods - The "Super Foods"

>> Mar 15, 2009

I stopped to check out the diet supplements when I was shopping the other day. I even picked one up to read the box before putting it back. I just don't know enough about them, or how they would interact with my thyroid medication. I didn't see Lipovox there. I think that's found online.

There is some information about Dr. Perricone's "super food" claims about ten essential foods that provide what you need (as seen on Oprah). I missed that episode but there is a product called Lipovox that claims to have these ten essential foods plus more:

  • Brazilian Acai
  • Cayenne Pepper Fruit
  • Garlic
  • Soybeans Isoflavones
  • Barley
  • Wheatgrass
  • Lactobacillus Acidophilus
  • Alfalfa Sprouts
  • Flaxseed
  • Buckwheat
  • Green Tea Extract
  • Salmon Oil Powder
  • Alpha Lipoic Acid
  • DMAE

I've seen some of these as individual supplements but never in one pill. Have you any experience with Lipovox?

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP