When do you sue?

>> Mar 15, 2009

Y'all just read a little about the disabilities my son was born with, likely caused by stresses and harassment during the pregnancy that I endured. Likely but not definite which is why she wasn't arrested! (Very disappointing.) I often thought about obtaining a lawyer and going after this individual civilly because criminally, there wasn't enough proof to get her thrown in jail beyond a reasonable doubt.

If you live in Washington and need a Seattle injury lawyer for personal injury, wrongful death, or auto accidents, I just came across this site that can help you. I wonder what the statute of limitations are for something like what my son was born with and his years of therapy (and if I would be able to get my son some restitution for everything he's gone through). Then I would have to explain to him that somebody hated me so much that they would harm him and that would be so hurtful for him. Whether you believe in karma or soul judgment, eventually what comes around goes around. I have to believe that because criminally, a person got away with assaulting a pregnant woman.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP