Spring Clean-Up

>> Mar 15, 2009

Onto better news...spring is roaring down upon us. I am SO happy to see warmer temperatures coming our way.

I see everybody outside, bringing patio furniture out of storage, cleaning sticks and leaves up out of their yards, and raking their flower beds. I don't have to take our patio furniture out of storage because my husband never put it away. I was so worried that I'd see rust on it but (so far), there isn't. I better plan on getting some patio furniture covers to protect the furniture from the rains so more moisture on top of being left out this winter, doesn't cause my furniture to rust. (Besides, I doubt my husband will put all my furniture away before the next winter so I really better think about finding covers to cover them.)

My horse, JeeNee, loves this weather. She is frisky and playful. She'll slow down once it gets hot (the clyde in her loves the cooler temps, not the hot temps) so that will be when I ride her - when she is slower and more level-headed, lol.)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP