Work at Home Prospect Dried Up

>> Mar 8, 2009

I am running out of time to decide whether I am going to get my insurance license or not. I have a couple more weeks and then it is too late to take the state test without retaking the class again.

When you can inquire on any type of insurance online anymore (home, auto, travel insurance online), I don't see a lot of need for a work-at-home insurance agent. Besides, the person who was going to be my boss ended up being a bit of a head case so that killed any ambition I had of working for him and paying for the state tests.

I wanted to do it so I could make a full-time income on a part-time basis, working around my kids' school schedules and horse time. I'll find my niche eventually right?

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP